Wednesday, September 1, 2010

UPDATE 9-1-2010

Well, I have not done much with this site lately. Im proud to annouce a few achievements. I (LWince) have achieved 3,000+G since my last post and I am now sitting on 15,300G.

Modern Warfare 2: Completed the game. Took me for fucking ever to get Star 69 achievement! Was extremely excited when I did. Wetwork in Echo was the one to get me the final star (previously had 2 stars on it) also the hardest for me and took me a good 20+ tries to finally beat it. This was on solo mode.

Alan Wake: Got Alan Wake as a present from my wonderful finace, Allana (I Love You) and played the shit out of it and the Free DLC that came along with it. In just about 2 Weeks earned all 1250 out of 1250 gamerscore. Finding all of the collectables was a bitch, and beating the game on Nightmare Difficulty wasnt too hard, you just have to use an entirely different approach than playing on Normal or Hard. So far, other than COD, Alan Wake is my all time favorite, non FPS game! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment