Sunday, September 19, 2010

16 K and the ultimate gaming tragedy!

I have reached 16,000 Gamerscore. Woot... I dont want to sound like one of those achievement hunting douchebags, but I do enjoy searching for them from time to time depending on the game. I had made a goal for myself to reach 10,000 by November 26th 2010 (as that would be my 1 year anniversary with the XBOX 360) I have already reached that quite awhile ago and I dont really have another goal in mind but to see what I can obtain by this date. I would like to say I want to get 20,000 within the first year, but as of right now, there aren't many games out there that I am currently interested in buying. The next game I am planning on getting is Call of Duty: Black Ops on November 9th. So, reaching 20k may not be a possibility before November 26th.

NOW FOR THE TRAGEDY THAT OCCURED!

I let a friend of mine borrow my copy of Modern Warfare 2 so I could try out Red Dead Redemption. Unfortunately my friend went to Walmart to exchange his 4GB XBOX 360 S that he purchased a couple weeks earlier so he could pay the difference and get the Halo: Reach edition 250GB System. He left my Modern Warfare 2 disc inside of the XBOX 360 he traded in.

-LWince

No comments:

Post a Comment